Information ex art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madam, we wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. No 196 of June 30, 2003 (regarding personal data protection) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Under Article 13 of the law. 196/2003, we provide the following information:
- All information you provide will be aimed at accounting, tax, management , commercial, transport, availability and performance of the company tasks.
- Data will be processed in paper or computerized means.
- Data providing is required: refusing to provide them could lead to failure (total or partial) of the contract, or to a discontinue relationship.
- Your personal data may be switched to professionals and other companies that work exclusively for aims listed in paragraph 1 of this statement.
- As owner of Bernardinello S.r.l. in the person of its legal representative.
- Data may be communicated to foreign companies operating abroad or working with Bernardinello S.r.l., and only for the purposes set out in paragraph 1 of this statement.
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which we present here.
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Art. 7
The Right to access personal data and other rights.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation about the existence of your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and a communication of them in intelligible form.
- You have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in processing them, especially if processed with electronic method.
- the controller’s identification data, as well as processor’s and the representatives’ designated according to Art. 5 comma 2;
- persons or categories to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as representative in the State.
- You have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- data deletion, or transformation into anonymous form; freeze of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes they were previously collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that operations signed as a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to whom the data were communicated or published, unless this procedure appears to be impossible or it involves a manifestly disproportionate effort.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons in the processing of personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data for sending advertising materials or direct sales, or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.